Thank you for referring an incoming student to receive the McCracken Alumni Referral Scholarship. The scholarship is available for first-time, first semester students at UIW and is a one-time disbursement determined by the Financial Assistance office.
The deadline to submit the form and be awarded the scholarship for the Fall 2017 semester is has closed.
The deadline to submit the form and be awarded the scholarship for the Spring 2018 semester is will be announced Summer 2017.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Any UIW alumnus/a may nominate one (only) student per academic year to receive the $1000 voucher.
- Student must be a first-time, full-time traditional undergraduate student (daytime only).
- Voucher is good for first year only and is non-renewable.
- Nominated student must meet university admissions acceptance standards.
- Deadlines for submission are listed above.
- Nominated student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- UIW employees who are also graduates are eligible to disperse voucher, but not to spouse, son or daughter receiving tuition benefit.
- Nomination forms will be verified by the Alumni Office before student will be awarded.