The UIW Selection Committee is seeking members for the Association’s Board of Directors. A member of the Board of Directors is selected to hold the position based on demonstrated involvement, support and commitment to the University of the Incarnate Word. Members serve in an advisory and advocacy capacity on behalf of the University and when possible, represent the University and the Association at alumni activities, events, and programs. At their own expense, members are required to attend four scheduled Board meetings.
1. Graduate of the University of the Incarnate Word.
2. Achieved a responsible leveled position within his/her chosen field.
3. Received recognition from peers through honors and awards from professional organizations.
4. Recognized for significant contributions or works by local, national, or international entities.
5. Other evidence of remarkable professional success.
6. Actively involved in the University of the Incarnate Word.
If you see the Alumni Association logo and link to complete the form below, then you are logged in and can continue. If you do not see the logo and link, you must log in to the online community before proceeding. See the instructions at the bottom of the page for help on logging in